Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sun & Soul


I'm over the moon to present to you the results of a collaboration between 18-year-old photographer Claire Alice Young and myself. When she emailed me some time ago suggesting that we blend our creativities together and see what happens, I have to admit that I was fairly overwhelmed that she would want to work with me! We started with the idea of a marching band theme and went from there: I'll let the images speak for themselves. Special thanks to my friend Lucy, who isn't signed to an agency but no doubt will be soon. I'll showcase more of Claire's work soon, and I'm thrilled to say we have another collab in the works. Film stills and outtakes are available on Claire Alice Young Photography and Chanelle Leslie // photography now.

Sun & Soul

tartan skirt

marching band jacket

Asos trench coat

beach winter fashion shoot

red vintage headscarf


Model: Lucy Ahern (unsigned)
Hair and makeup by Lucy
Styled by Lucy, Claire and Chanelle
Photography by Chanelle Leslie
Film by Claire Alice Young


Chanelle
x