Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Romanian technician,True to his appointments

The people of PAOK, loyal to his appointments,"flooded" the land of the mound, the first workout for the biceps this season.Thousands of friends of the biceps apotheosis Laszlo Bologna players of PAOK,when the latter made their appearance just before 18:30. From the first PAOK missed by Contreras,Vitolo,Garcia, Salpingidis (requested and obtained additional license) and Flax (expected Wednesday in Thessaloniki). Unlike the present given by Costas Halkias,Asterios Giakoumis, Vladan Ivic, Lucca Petrisevits, Dario Kresits, Mirko Savina,Panagiotis Sweet, Adelina Vieirinia, Lefteris Sakellariou, Diego Arias,
Robert Bertrand,Araujo Yea, Thanassis Papazoglou, Vaggelis Georgiou, Giorgos Fotakis, Miroslav Snaoutsner, Vassilis Koutsianikoulis Stelios Malezas, Panagiotis Kourdaka, Sotiris Balafas, Stafylidis Costas, Stavros Tsoukalas, Lazarus Moisiadis, Dimitri Konstantinidis, Christos Intzidis, Vassilis Papadopoulos, D. Popovic, Stelios Kitsiou Costas Demirtzoglou, Alex Apostolopoulos and Stefanos Athanasiadis. Bologna: "We need to work on" The Bologna Laszlo spoke after the first workout and showed enthusiastic support from fans of the team: "I want to thank the people of the group. It's very nice to work in front of 10,000 people. If I could I would come into every practice. Beyond my initial contact with the players was very good. We have to work. After you talk to people in the group. For me the ideal is working with 15 experienced players and five-six small. Beyond that I can make some compromises. I can not promise anything in the world but to myself I want to go home and I know that I gave it everything. I'm good with myself. Now that I can do, "said Romanian technician.