Thursday, June 30, 2011

Unique Indonesian Celeb,Dinda Hauw Real shaved By a Leading Role

Indonesian Celeb,Dinda Hauw Real shaved By a Leading Role-The totality of emerging artists,Dinda Hauw no doubt. The proof,Dinda willing to shave the hair for a role in the movie Small Letter to God.
Film Small Letter to God is the first starring film. Previous Dinda've played a number of advertisements,soap operas and television.

"This is my first experience in films. Very challenging and fun can be a new experience.An interesting experience as I told the director ngebotakin hair. For the role I play and I was glad dibotakin," Dinda said when met at the Town Square Cilandak,South Jakarta Thursday (06/30/2011).
14 years old girl was admitted experiencing some obstacles in the play.Especially his voice intonation when speaking which sounds less obvious at the time of filming.
Dinda Hauw
"I'm a little troubled by the tone of my voice. According to the director,my voice is less clear when talking. But I keep trying to improve," his determination.
Thanks to its totality acting,Dinda claimed to receive several offers for movies.
"After this film,I can offer to play the movie again which worked Mizan Productions," he said.
Dinda wish to go deeper in the role again. With a very young age,Palembang bloody artist has the potential to be developed.
"I want to try more acting with a variety of roles that can add new insights," he hoped.